Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Introduction Post

I've always felt it important to write down certain things for posterity's sake. Moments in time must be experienced, but after the moment is over take some time to write things down--have the memory of what occurred.

Tonight, my step-daughter talked about her experiences watching others play Minecraft. She genuinely seemed interested, and I'm always looking for ways for us to bond. So, I'm taking the plunge. I have never played Minecraft before, and in all reality I know little. But, it's a chance for us to grow together, and who knows, maybe my little girl might grow up to be a gamer.

So this is the Introductory post--where it all begins.

For those reading on the outside, you should be able to read about me via the Google+ link attached to my name. The short information is that I'm a Step-Father, a Network Administrator by trade, an Adjunct Professor, and I have my own LLC for software development. My wife is a Belly-Dancer and is in school. All-in-all, I'm quite the happy guy. Busy, but, happy.

So this blog will document my experiences, my thoughts, and my feelings of playing games in general with my Step-Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment